- 1 Posts
Updated Android OS on Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2
I have spent hours creating my folders and arranging my apps in these folders. When I updated my OS on Androids request, the folders were gone and it was set in some kind of default mode. I went to the App Store to see if there was a way to log in and get my folders back. Can anyone suggest a way to do this? I can't afford to spend two hours resetting all my widgets, pages, and folders.
Thank you in advance!
- 12-21-2013, 09:19 PM #2
Re: Updated Android OS on Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2
I installed the recent upgrade and saw no changes to my system, apps or home screens! I do have everything backed up in case I have to do a Hard Reset and can restore most of my settings! Sorry you are having so much trouble!
It seems like every time we have a round of upgrades, some have problems and others do not. Not sure why that happens.
- By Dakotabaker98 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 49Last Post: 01-14-2014, 02:49 PM
- By mgdking in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 12-28-2013, 12:31 AM
- By kuc in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2013, 05:40 AM
- By tobiascuypers in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2013, 02:03 PM
- By gelinrefira in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2013, 12:51 PM