- 1 Posts
Tab keeps trying to power on while charging
This wouldn't be an issue.....except it apparently was run down to 0% charge. So everytime after it starts to charge, it starts on it's own and kills the little charge that there was. Leaving me in a charging loop....not the normal charging loop.....but a loop none-the-less. I'm not a "just call the manufacturer" type person so spare me the "call samsung" answers. Looking for real answers.
Thanks in advance,
- 01-15-2014, 07:34 PM #2
Re: Tab keeps trying to power on while charging
Try charging the phone overnight to see if it will keep a charge. If it won't, then it may be time to buy another battery for your phone. The phone's battery may have taken a dump on you if it won't hold a charge.
Just my two cents here. Hope that this helps you out.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using TapatalkCindy
My Android Wallpapers Site
- By Lash Ruth in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 28Last Post: 01-21-2014, 07:36 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 16Last Post: 01-21-2014, 04:30 PM
- By Brana77 in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2014, 07:40 PM
- By Madd54 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-16-2014, 09:10 AM
- By Hkrocks123 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 07:50 PM