my galaxy tab 2 losses a network

Pattu212

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
when i open a device lock it suddenly losses a network and a circle with diagoanal line appears and when i keep my tab steady the network appears again but when i open a lock again it happens again

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
when i open a device lock it suddenly losses a network and a circle with diagoanal line appears and when i keep my tab steady the network appears again but when i open a lock again it happens again

There are two things first is have you checked it that this problem is with you network provider only make it sure by switching to the different service providers. I guess the service provider you are using has a very low signal strength think you should try to switch to another service providers. if still the problem persists have a check up of your device at the nearest dealer for the technical issues.

Pattu212

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
no i dont think that there must be a service provider problem cause when i keep my tab on charging immediately network reappears and i also visited a samsung service center once but the problem remains as it is after a certain time period

Sumit Ahuja

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
did anyone find a solution to this? it shows network only while charging. many of my friends facing the same issue. I tried changing the GSM. I tried changing the charger. please help with a solution to it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781