- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Stuck on samsung logo
My tablet won't boot up. It's stuck at the blue Samsung logo. I don't have an SD Card in it and need all my videos and pictures, is there anyway I can get all my files off this and saved onto computer?
Thanks in advance
- 01-31-2014, 06:58 PM #2
Re: Stuck on samsung logo
Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into the Recovery Menu and wiping the system cache partition using these instructions: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- 01-31-2014, 10:21 PM #4
- By jlgraham in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 17Last Post: 12-25-2015, 12:12 PM
- By andy32901 in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 25Last Post: 04-10-2015, 03:40 PM
- By keelenfinch in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2014, 12:08 AM
- By YuyoLocs13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2014, 05:55 PM
- By thischarmingman in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2014, 04:31 PM