Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sierra1167
  • 1 Post By extraclass
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Good quality stands/covers/cases for TAB 2 (7")

Hi. Ordered a pretty basic revolving stand case for my Galaxy Tab 2 (7") GT-P3110

Not only have they sent the wrong size case, but it doesn't look great quality either.

I'm not turning up many results googling 'best Galaxy Tab 2 cases', as it's just showing a million eBay entries...

I was wondering does anyone out there know of particularly good but reasonably priced stand/cases I can get easily here in the UK, or maybe you've seen a review page with a load of them on?

Cheers.

Default Re: Good quality stands/covers/cases for TAB 2 (7")

A search on Ebay will give you a good idea of what is available. I have tried 2 different cases and neither one is the perfect case! I even tried a slide in case made out of a thick material that would protect it from bumps and scrapes! I settled on a book type because the slip in case was too much of a hassle and and I find the Tab hard to hold without a case! The case lets me prop it up horizontally to use with a keyboard!

I tried the electronic outlets in town but the couple cases were 4 times the cost on Ebay and not all that protective.

Not sure if they have them where you live, but I got a leather-like cover for mine at a store called Five Below. It fits my Tab2 (7") perfectly and it looks like an old,ornate book when closed. Best part was that it was only five dollars.
    xxtremeteam likes this.

I went to a large flea market near where live this weekend and they had several venders selling covers for tablets! They had a big selection and a good price range. This might be a good place to find a cover for your tablet that suits you in size, shape, color and price!
    Sierra1167 likes this.