Some issues with my tab 2 (p3113): low battery life, sd card does stay mounted, delay when waking up

zeeeee

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I have had my gt 2 for a litle over a year now and it has been working fine. In the past two weeks there has been a few things happening that is staring to get annoying.
Battery: I only use my tablet for a couple of hours every day. Normally the battery would last for about three days before I have to recharge. Now it only lasts about day. I havent changed my usage, so I am wondering if the battery has gone bad or could it be something else?

Previously when i press the power button to "wake up" the tablet from standby it would turn on almost instantly. Now it take 5-10 seconds to for the screen to turn on.

I have a 16gb sd card that was working fine. but now it does not stay mounted. I would mount the sd card and it would work ok, but when I press the power button to wake up the device it says that the card is not mounted. same after a reboot.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

extraclass

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried a RESTART? Hold the POWER button down about 20 seconds and choose RESTART from the menu that pops up on the screen! Let us know if this helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power