Second computer shows my Tab-2 as a camera
I have a second computer at my office and thought it would be a good idea to backup my Tab-2 a second time! My office computer sees my Tab-2 as a camera and only wants to let me copy the photos and nothing else. I have the box checked for a MEDIA DEVICE in the USB settings and it connects correctly on my home computer.
How do I correct this?
- 03-14-2014, 10:28 AM #2
Re: Second computer shows my Tab-2 as a camera
I had another problem with the Tab-2 SD Card and finally did a full RESET. This took care of all problems! I had the SD card backed up on my computer so that wasn't a problem. When I reinstalled my programs I realized I didn't need most of them so I have a lot of free space now!
- By eriley1987 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 18Last Post: 03-20-2014, 07:39 PM
- By BlackberryFan2009 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-19-2014, 01:17 AM
- By dt-100 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 28Last Post: 03-11-2014, 09:13 PM
- By slackermvp in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2014, 12:02 PM
- By Kev Howell in forum HTC ChaChaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2014, 08:48 PM