Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Not enough storage available

My son has a Samsung tablet 7inch. He's had it for about 1 1/2 years now. He only has a couple of games on it and all the movies are on a micro SD card. He has tried to download a game over the last few days and it is telling him there is insufficient storage available. We have looked at his available storage and there seems to be enough space for the game but it still won't work. He watches a lot of stuff on you tube so I wondered does the tablet store these videos somewhere & use up his storage space?? They are not in Gallery as I have cleared that of almost everything.

Any advice would be appreciated, I am not very good with technical stuff but I can follow instructions!!

Thanks

Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.2.2 Tablet/4.3 Phone

Default Re: Not enough storage available

Quote Originally Posted by TSLS View Post
    My son has a Samsung tablet 7inch. He's had it for about 1 1/2 years now. He only has a couple of games on it and all the movies are on a micro SD card. He has tried to download a game over the last few days and it is telling him there is insufficient storage available. We have looked at his available storage and there seems to be enough space for the game but it still won't work. He watches a lot of stuff on you tube so I wondered does the tablet store these videos somewhere & use up his storage space?? They are not in Gallery as I have cleared that of almost everything.

Any advice would be appreciated, I am not very good with technical stuff but I can follow instructions!!

Thanks
    One thing that would help me out is what exactly did he try to download when he got this message?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Cindy
    ---------------------------
    My Android Wallpapers Site
    http://cindysandroidwallpapers.wordpress.com/
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Not enough storage available

He is trying to download Subway Surfers..... he has also tried a lot of other games without success.....