Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung galaxy unable to download files

Recently my samsung galaxy tab 2 has been unable to download files off the internet (such as pdf files). It says starting download but then the file never appears in the downloads folder and the notifications tray never shows the download. This is becoming a huge problem because I am currently traveling abroad. I have good wifi connection and I also have adequate storage space so that shouldnt be an issue. Please let me know if you have any solutions.

Default Re: Samsung galaxy unable to download files

Recently my samsung galaxy tab 2 has been unable to download files off the internet (such pdf files). It says starting download but then the file never appears in the downloads folder and the notifications tray never shows the download and it says internet has stopped. This is my very big problem specialy when i want to copy an image everytime i tried to copy image from facebook it always says "internet has stopped". I have good wifi connection and I also have adequate storage space so that shouldnt be an issue. Please let me know if you have any solutions.

Global Posts
    17,665 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Samsung galaxy unable to download files

Have you tried clearing the system cache in recovery? [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.

From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here