- 05-12-2014, 10:32 AM #2
- 25 Posts
Re: cant find usb debugging
1. Goto Settings -> About Phone.
2. Goto “Build Number” at the end of the Scroll list.
3. Tap on “Build Number” repeatedly (7 times). On your third tap you should see message indicating that you only have 4 more taps to go to ‘become a developer’.
4. Continue: 4 more taps.
5. Go back to the Setting page.
6. You should see Developer Option menu item in your setting list now.
7. Open Developer Options and check USB debugging > Ok
- By mr-b in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2014, 03:42 PM
- By huehuehuee in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2014, 06:57 AM
- By dc52ltr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-11-2014, 04:13 PM
- By MARKYSTEW in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2014, 03:02 PM
- By LordMarq in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2014, 09:37 PM