Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung GT-P3100 restarts automatically

Hello, I've been using my Tab 2 for almost 2 years now. It was completely good with nothing wrong with it. Then one day, it started restarting again and again. I can't even switch it off easily. Somehow I managed to switch it off, but when I try and put it on again, it just keeps on showing the "Samsung" screen and nothing happens. Sometimes if I keep it like that for too long, it starts heating . Please, I would appreciate it if someone helps me.

~Ritanjan Belgaonkar

Default Re: Samsung GT-P3100 restarts automatically

Welcome to Android Central! Try powering off, then booting into Recovery. From there, select Wipe Cache Partition, then Reboot System Now.

[Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.

Unhappy Re: Samsung GT-P3100 restarts automatically

hi, i need some help for my samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 running on stock android 4.1.2, unrooted. It boots into the home screen, and I can access safe mode too, but if you use it for long, it restarts and again and again. when I tried to wipe the data on it through the recovery mode, it says data wipe complete, but when it reboots, it has the same files as if nothing happened. I also tried flashing a stock rom to it through the recovery mode and odin, but it hangs halfway through and reboots again with the same files. What do I do now??

hi

I am also facing the same issue since 2 days.Did you got any solution to the issue?

please let me know if you did.

thanks a lot the steps and instruction worked....
    i had an issue of my samsung tab 2 was getting restarted contineously, i was not able to switch off or to factory data reset,but now rebooting system worked....
    thanks a lot.....

just do factory restart.....
    you over come with the problems

My Samsung tab2 Is restarting . I cannot power off !!! Pls give me solution

Maybe the problem is in low memory? It was happening to me too, but then I realize that I have less than 50Mb space, after delleting some stuff it was back to normal without restarting every few minutes. If you have enough memory try to press power off (lock) button and volume down button in same time, until restart.