Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung GT-P3100 restarts automatically

Hello, I've been using my Tab 2 for almost 2 years now. It was completely good with nothing wrong with it. Then one day, it started restarting again and again. I can't even switch it off easily. Somehow I managed to switch it off, but when I try and put it on again, it just keeps on showing the "Samsung" screen and nothing happens. Sometimes if I keep it like that for too long, it starts heating . Please, I would appreciate it if someone helps me.

~Ritanjan Belgaonkar

Default Re: Samsung GT-P3100 restarts automatically

Welcome to Android Central! Try powering off, then booting into Recovery. From there, select Wipe Cache Partition, then Reboot System Now.

[Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.

Unhappy Re: Samsung GT-P3100 restarts automatically

hi, i need some help for my samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 running on stock android 4.1.2, unrooted. It boots into the home screen, and I can access safe mode too, but if you use it for long, it restarts and again and again. when I tried to wipe the data on it through the recovery mode, it says data wipe complete, but when it reboots, it has the same files as if nothing happened. I also tried flashing a stock rom to it through the recovery mode and odin, but it hangs halfway through and reboots again with the same files. What do I do now??

Default Re: Samsung GT-P3100 restarts automatically

hi

I am also facing the same issue since 2 days.Did you got any solution to the issue?

please let me know if you did.