- 3 Posts
Can't wipe tablet, files and apps still there
Hi, i need some help for my samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 running on stock android 4.1.2, unrooted. It boots into the home screen, and I can access safe mode too, but if you use it for long, it restarts and again and again. when I tried to wipe the data on it through the recovery mode, it says data wipe complete, but when it reboots, it has the same files as if nothing happened. I also tried flashing a stock rom to it through the recovery mode and odin, but it hangs halfway through and reboots again with the same files. What do I do now??
- 06-17-2014, 12:25 AM #2
Re: Can't wipe tablet, files and apps still there
Try doing a "Factory Data Reset" This should return it to the way it came out of the box!
Go to settings, backup and reset, and select factory data reset! This will not erase the stuff on the Micro SD Card but should reset your apps and data to the original settings!
I hope this solves your problem. Let us know!
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 09:14 AM
- By mbressman in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2014, 04:09 PM
- By Hollis OCardello in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:41 PM
- By iramg in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:39 PM
- By marios1441 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:16 PM