- 2 Posts
Stuck at Infinite Boot Loop
I am having Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Model Number GT-P3100.
I flashed the stock ROM last night for this device
ROM name is: "P3100DDCNA3_P3100ODDCNB1_P3100DDCLK1_HOME.tar.md5"
After flashing the Tab is stuck in infinite boot loop where just the Samsung logo comes and it keeps on repeating itself.
I tried to reset the factory setting using the in-built Recovery mode but it gave this error "failed to mount /efs"
I then installed the CWM recovery mode version "P3100_CWM_RECOVERY-220.127.116.11_SUPERSU-0.96_BUSYBOX-1.20.2.tar.md5"
Can you tell me how can I solve this problem ?
I am really worried and scared
- 07-17-2014, 08:02 AM #2
- 210 Posts
Re: Stuck at Infinite Boot Loop
You might want to check out the xda developers forums. Try this link.... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2182096
Frequently Asked Questions - Galaxy Tab 2. Good luck. I want to root mine as well, but don't have time just yet.
from "Ms Note 3"
- By higgsja in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 06-04-2016, 02:15 PM
- By Glavatar in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2016, 09:17 AM
- By JoachimD in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 11:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2014, 11:32 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 05:34 PM