Ways to get a galaxy tab 2 to a samsung smart tv?

LockOnTech

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I did a forum search and found something similar to this however the thread was for the newest galaxy tab s. I am trying to figure out how to connect a galaxy tab 2 to a new samsung smart tv, what I want to do is mirror image on the device and stream content to the smart tv. However I have attempted to use different methods: I have downloaded the smart tv app, then the app mentions I needed to download something else, the mentioned app was not compatible with the device. Then I tried wifi direct, got it connected but I have zero concept on what I have done or doing. Is there something I am missing? Is there something I am doing wrong?

Last edited:

extraclass

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I know you can stream movies and YouTube content with a CHROMECAST plugged into an HDMI port on the tv! This works from my Android phone and Tab-2.

LockOnTech

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I know you can stream movies and YouTube content with a CHROMECAST plugged into an HDMI port on the tv! This works from my Android phone and Tab-2.

Chromecast seem like a good option, I maybe considering that option. I am just absolutely surprised that a samsung application for the smart tv was not compatible for the device. I may leaning towards chrome cast, but I am also open to more options.

LockOnTech

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I did some research on this some more, I really like the netgear neo tv stream box. But I want to try and use some cables and such to try somethings out before making big purchases. Thank you for your help, I appreciate it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie