Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Everytime I open my browser (Internet) it always closes shortly after loading

When I Open my browser for around 10-30 secs it always closes My tablet is GT-P3110 this problem just occur today but I didn't do anything to it.
    I tried Clearing the data of my Internet but it still wont work it keeps closing and closing

Default Re: Everytime I open my browser (Internet) it always closes shortly after loading

Welcome to Android Central! Do you get any error messages, or does it just close without warning?

Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the system cache partition: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.

Thumbs down Re: Everytime I open my browser (Internet) it always closes shortly after loading

I too have this with a Wi-Fi only Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (GT-P5110). It has only started to happen over the last few days (maybe 3).

I followed the guide and tried to erase the cache partition, it said erasing then suddenly shows and android lying down with the message error then the tablet rebooted and I still have the problem.

I have tried force stop, clearing the cache and clearing data for the app (internet) all without joy.
    I also tried removing the microSD card and running it in "Flight mode".

I haven't noticed any other issues with the tablet, although the wife did complain about iPlayer not working.

I'd really appreciate any other suggestions of what the issue could be or preferably a solution.
    OP any luck with yours?

Craig