problem with my tablet loading GO Launcher

cakilgore

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi I have galaxy tab 2 and I've been having problems with it loading up my user and going to the home screen with two different user set ups. Both of which aren't the main user and both I have set to use GO Launcher. Now they both either freeze or keep recycling the load process for go launcher over and over right as it is about complete its load up and go to the main screen. The first user I had this happen with started right after I updated go launcher and now this second user account started right when I went into preferences and tried changing the font style. I how can I fix this and. Be able to access those users again? Thanx.

Nashnash15

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Hi I have galaxy tab 2 and I've been having problems with it loading up my user and going to the home screen with two different user set ups. Both of which aren't the main user and both I have set to use GO Launcher. Now they both either freeze or keep recycling the load process for go launcher over and over right as it is about complete its load up and go to the main screen. The first user I had this happen with started right after I updated go launcher and now this second user account started right when I went into preferences and tried changing the font style. I how can I fix this and. Be able to access those users again? Thanx.