Why does my Tab 2 restart every 10 seconds?

Gopi Maran

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
tab 2 restarts every 10 seconds

my tablet restarts every 10 seconds. i know how to reset it but i want all the data in it. a couple of days ago, i gave put download using utorrent. it was on the whole night. i was not able to on in the morning. suddenly it restarted and the restart loop began.
but after every restart, it resets the device to the position before the restart loop. i tried uninstalling a couple of apps, change settings like wifi, flight mode etc in that 10 seconds but after restart, they are still there. the time and date are working fine.
after some 100 restarts, i found that some com.utorrent is present in battery memory and its taking almost 60% of the battery.
i tried force stop and uninstalling utorrent but it didnt worked.
i am ready to reset but i need the data. please help. it would be great if that 10 second time increases to 10 minutes.
thanks

Gopi Maran

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
Re: tab 2 restarts every 10 seconds

thanks. i tried but it didnt worked. but it did displayed some xml file missing error i cleared the cache and restarted but the problem still continues

teo123

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
Re: tab 2 restarts every 10 seconds

Hello

I have a big problem:
I have a Galaxy Tab 2, when I put at loaded, start and stops continuously and no charging. It look like then charged closes and then starts and shows that charged (one second) and then stops
I changed the battery with a new one but was functional until the battery was empty. I put it to charge the same problem.
I mention that if you connect to a PC via USB showing: connect - disconnect, connect - disconnect permanently.
I feel that it is charging one second then stops and so on.

help me please!
thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37