Why isn't music from my MicroSD card clearing from my tablet once removed.. (PLEASE HELP)?

SinisterShadows

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Music from MicroSD card not clearing from my tablet once removed.... (PLEASE HELP)

I have had this problem for a few years, and also on a few other tablets. Basically, I'll put a microsd card into it with music on it, it will be fine until I remove the card. The music from the card will still be showing up on the tablet even though the card is not inside. The music is also not on the internal storage either. It really slows down my tablet, and makes it freeze. I have tried researching this issue on my own, and have asked on other site, but never found a solution. This happens with other microsd cards as well. PLEASE HELP!

Dngrsone

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: Music from MicroSD card not clearing from my tablet once removed.... (PLEASE HELP)

Are you unmounting the external card before removing it?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Music from MicroSD card not clearing from my tablet once removed.... (PLEASE HELP)

Which player are you using? You could try clearing said player's cache in the Application Manager. Most likely it's not re-building the media list once the card has been removed. Clearing cache and/or data should force it to rebuild it. And since it can't find the SD card, those music files should be gone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital