My firmware upgrade has encounter an issue, how can I fix it?

sainthau

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
firmware upgrade encounter an issue

My TAB 2.70 showing firmware upgrade encounter an issue. i have read many many thread in internet still not getting the idea. its a soft brick.
my question is how can i know the correct firmware for my devices as i cant access inside the tablet setting ==> about tablet
currently i have only my device model GT-P3100 label inside the tablet and the serial number along with from which country from which is made in vietnam. the tablet still get connected to odin 3.07 and responded to firmware flash and success flash but i still stuck at screen " firmware issue ".
this is my friend tablet so i have no idea what he do to his tablet previously. My goal is to know exactly the correct firmware so i can proceed with the next step.
another question if the tablet is on the custom binary , is that means that I cannot flash a stock rom to the tablet and only flash a custom rom as i can boot into recovery mode and download mode few times after i flash a custom recovery ?

previously i have revived another tablet easy without this headache that much just its not samsung. after a few trial and error i know that the device remove the custom recovery after first boot.
long story short.. its still nice to revive this tablet for daily use thank you in advance any help is apreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22