Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3: Who's getting one ??

Quote Originally Posted by Hurrycanejohn View Post
    YA .....I heard you can end world hunger and solve global warming/cooling just by purchasing a new Nexus 7(2013). LOL

Posted via Android Central App
    Lol.

Posted from my new Nexus 7
    Be sure and hit the thanks button if anything I said was helpful to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Hurrycanejohn View Post
    Mission_mode

I always clear the cache and make sure to end active apps. I also power off my tablet overnight. I 've not seen any lagging thus far.

Augh sorry I meant Chiefmcfuz. (and great response to the troll)

Global Posts
    986 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock I don't root

App updates there have been. I had restarted a few times. I did a factory reset and got a firmware update about 2 hours ago. Restarted after that now very little lag. I was getting lag opening every app, surfing the web playing games, everything. Seems like it's been fixed. I will keep you posted.
    Send from my fingers, using a pencil and a piece of paper that someone faxed to someone who scanned it and then typed it on this forum using a TRS-80 Model 3.

In addition to the Nexus 7.2, I have bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7" 8gb WiFi, from John Lewis (uk store) for 179.99 (and Belkin case for 25).

However, it's for my parents to use more as a lavish digital photo frame! I was going to get the Kindle Fire HD, and even considered the Nook HD+, but then saw the SGT3, and game over. Will have a play in the morning when adding photos to it... the SD Card can come later.
    Last edited by SuperXstyle; 08-10-2013 at 04:29 AM.

I have an 8" tab as well as an S3 and am very happy with both. I use my tab daily to check email, watch videos, surf the net and listen to music and have been able to make the battery last for 4 days before the next charge. I found an interesting article here.

I've have had my Tab 3 8.0 for 4 weeks and absolutely love it. Yes, it doesn't have the juice that other tabs do, but you really don't notice that. I am not a gamer (except for Solitaire and Fruit Ninja), which may change that, but for the productivity activities I do, it works great. One item I used yesterday, and was a selling point for me, was multi window. I was making a schedule for church in Polaris and had the calendar up as well, so I didn't have to switch between apps, and that's sweet. Also, I remote into my home iMac using LogMeIn, and the display detail is awesome for that. Even though it is small, you know what you are seeing. I hear complaints about TouchWiz, but I really like how it integrates all the functions of the device together, making navigation easy and intuitive. On my last tablet, I used Swiftkey for the keyboard. It is nice that it is pre-loaded on the Tab 3, because I do a lot of note-taking. The Peel app and the IR blaster is nice, Smart Stay to keep the screen on is very handy, and the DLNA capabilities that are enhanced by Samsung link are very good. Of course, it is an 8.0 inch device, which is the perfect size to me. This isn't a device I got just for that, but also the capabilities it has as well. You have to look beyond the specs and see if it works for you; it does for me.

Got my Tab 3 8" almost 2 weeks ago at Costco and OMG for once I'm am so happy with a product it will be a cold day in he'll when you can pry it from my hands... Got it for the simple reason not to take my 13.3" laptop to the kids after school stuff and still get some work done..... Now if I could just get my S3 not to lag life might almost be perfect!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123