- 3 Posts
microSD card confusion
Samsung says the Tab 3 8.0 supports up to a 64 GB card. It also says microSD or microSDHC. My understanding is that microSDHC only supports up to 32 GB? Is that correct? The 64GB micro cards I find are HDXC, not HDHC. Will a microSDXC work even though Samsung doesn't mention it.
- 07-24-2013, 12:58 AM #2
- 07-24-2013, 07:21 AM #3
- 08-14-2013, 01:03 AM #4
- 08-14-2013, 02:26 AM #5
Re: microSD card confusion
The Sandisk Extreme UHS-1 (the best Micro SD you can currently get) is class 10 and I can verify that it works in the Note 8.0 and S4 extremely well. I imagine it works just fine in the Tabs as well.
Sent from my humble S4G2 : Optimus G Pro : G Pad 8.3 : Nexus 7 LTE
- 08-14-2013, 04:39 AM #6
- By Sento in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 6Last Post: 10-18-2013, 05:27 PM
- By urmvespenegas in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2013, 09:08 PM
- By CoachBrad in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2013, 08:35 PM
- By HPferoxCraft in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 07-19-2013, 08:29 PM
- By androidgirl19 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2013, 05:38 PM