Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to transfer pictures to Samsung Galaxy tab 3

I recently purchased the Samsung Galaxy tab 3, I want to be able to transfer pictures from my Cannon T3 camera to my tablet. I purchased a 4 in 1 reader from Frys (brand name of reader is Bidul) but when I insert it into the tablet it doesn't light up, nor when I put my sd card into the reader and insert in the tablet, it doesn't light up, do I need drivers or something for the reader? Any help would be greatly appreciated, hope I have given enough information.....

Default Re: How to transfer pictures to Samsung Galaxy tab 3

I think the card reader should install the drivers automatically. I was also trying to transfer my pictures from my T4i into my tablet. I'm just going to use my micro sd card in my camera(with the adaptor) then insert the card into the tablet. I even installed rawdroid and it works like a charm.

Another option would be...

If you transfer the photos to your laptop or desktop pc, you can connect the tablet to it and simply move or copy/paste the photos between your tablet and pc.

Posted via Android Central App
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

If you use a micro sd card in your dslr camera will you get quality pictures?

Quality pictures with micro sd card in camera? Not sure. I dont see why not but might be worth researching.

Did you overcome this problem all ready? I am allso looking to solve this problem.