- 7 Posts
How to transfer pictures to Samsung Galaxy tab 3
I recently purchased the Samsung Galaxy tab 3, I want to be able to transfer pictures from my Cannon T3 camera to my tablet. I purchased a 4 in 1 reader from Frys (brand name of reader is Bidul) but when I insert it into the tablet it doesn't light up, nor when I put my sd card into the reader and insert in the tablet, it doesn't light up, do I need drivers or something for the reader? Any help would be greatly appreciated, hope I have given enough information.....
- 08-05-2013, 07:45 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: How to transfer pictures to Samsung Galaxy tab 3
I think the card reader should install the drivers automatically. I was also trying to transfer my pictures from my T4i into my tablet. I'm just going to use my micro sd card in my camera(with the adaptor) then insert the card into the tablet. I even installed rawdroid and it works like a charm.
- 08-05-2013, 08:27 PM #3
- 08-06-2013, 12:23 PM #5
- 12-21-2013, 06:32 AM #6
- By PConly11 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 13Last Post: 10-26-2014, 12:01 AM
- By william hutson in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 08-06-2013, 10:08 PM
- By SuperveS in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 08-06-2013, 09:41 AM
- By AaidenX in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2013, 11:13 PM
- By iOS Gravity in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2013, 08:31 PM