- 2 Posts
auto lock screen problem flip cover
Hey guys, looking for a little help; I got a new flip case for my galaxy tab 3 8.0 but every time I fold the case back it's locking the screen and i can't figure out how to stop the tab doing that. It's really annoying because now i can't fold my case back. Can somebody help me to solve this problem ?
- 08-26-2013, 03:46 PM #2
- 6,856 Posts
Re: auto lock screen problem flip cover
Presumably, the magnet in the case is too strong, and is affecting the sensor when the cover is folded back. I think the only thing you can really do is to try to remove the magnet from the cover, but then it obviously won't work as a smart cover.
- 08-26-2013, 03:57 PM #3
- 08-27-2013, 11:08 AM #5
- 08-28-2013, 08:29 PM #6
- By mmbitar in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 5Last Post: 09-16-2013, 05:52 PM
- By jc0187 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-03-2013, 12:02 PM
- By Kriti Kashyap in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2013, 11:42 PM
- By iMantisNZ in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2013, 04:38 PM
- By PeteS457 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-26-2013, 01:12 PM