1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default No connection on play store!

My tab seems having problem to connect to google play store. Can anyone help?

Default Re: No connection on play store!

Welcome to Android Central! Is Google Play even opening, or is it crashing before you even see the main page? Or can you open it, but can't install anything?

If you can open Google Play, tap menu/Settings/Account, and make sure your Google account is selected. If you can't open Google Play, try going to Settings/Apps/All, selecting Google Play Store, and Clearing Data and then Force Stopping. Then try opening Google Play again.

I noticed that Google Play Services updated today, so I wonder if things might have been a little funny while it was rolling out today. The current Google Play Services version I have is 3.2.25 (761454-34).

Thanks B Diddy. It worked for my Medion (Aldi) phone that I need for work.

Thanks B Diddy. It worked for my Medion (Aldi) phone that I need for work.

Cool Re: No connection on play store!

Worked for me too....(new Note 3).

Hi I tried what you said but now I have another error coming up instead RPC:S-7:AEC-0???? It will not connect to the server no matter what I try. I have an EZPAD 910C Mid

I also tried this, but it doesn't work. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy tab 3. It keeps saying I have no connection to the Play store. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by DamnAndroid2 View Post
    Hi I tried what you said but now I have another error coming up instead RPC:S-7:AEC-0???? It will not connect to the server no matter what I try. I have an EZPAD 910C Mid
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey Borrelli View Post
    I also tried this, but it doesn't work. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy tab 3. It keeps saying I have no connection to the Play store. Any ideas?
    Is the time and date correct on your devices? If time and/or date are incorrect this will happen too.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyorevicky Chow View Post
    My tab seems having problem to connect to google play store. Can anyone help?