New to Galaxy Tab 3 -- 8" because of iOS7

phineasboggs

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I got really POd with Apple when they updated to iOS7. Figured if I wanted to learn a whole new system, maybe I could learn Samsung and then switch to a Samsung phone. It isn't easy.

There is such lack of control it scares me. It insists on downloading my Picasa and I can't control it. I have everything turned off. I delete apps and they are reinstalled. I turn off all sounds, Samsung turns them back on.

What do I need to learn or accept to learn to love Samsung Tab? Must I change my Picasa to another email address?
Typing is great on the Samsung, but I'm not willing to have a tool that I can't control.
Is there any hope for me with this?

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

You should be able to disable the syncing on your Tab. Go to Settings-->Accounts-->Google (click this), then scroll down to Picasa Web Albums and uncheck it. No more photos should be sync'd to your Tab 3.

I think you may just need to get used to the differences in Android and where the settings are. This may help with the transition too.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I got really POd with Apple when they updated to iOS7. Figured if I wanted to learn a whole new system, maybe I could learn Samsung and then switch to a Samsung phone. It isn't easy.

There is such lack of control it scares me. It insists on downloading my Picasa and I can't control it. I have everything turned off. I delete apps and they are reinstalled. I turn off all sounds, Samsung turns them back on.

What do I need to learn or accept to learn to love Samsung Tab? Must I change my Picasa to another email address?
Typing is great on the Samsung, but I'm not willing to have a tool that I can't control.
Is there any hope for me with this?

Welcome to the forums.
I don't have the Tab 3 I have a Tab 2, but I am guessing it wants to update Picasa? Picasa may have come preloaded on the Tab.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown