New to Galaxy Tab 3 -- 8" because of iOS7
I got really POd with Apple when they updated to iOS7. Figured if I wanted to learn a whole new system, maybe I could learn Samsung and then switch to a Samsung phone. It isn't easy.
There is such lack of control it scares me. It insists on downloading my Picasa and I can't control it. I have everything turned off. I delete apps and they are reinstalled. I turn off all sounds, Samsung turns them back on.
What do I need to learn or accept to learn to love Samsung Tab? Must I change my Picasa to another email address?
Typing is great on the Samsung, but I'm not willing to have a tool that I can't control.
Is there any hope for me with this?
- 10-05-2013, 09:52 AM #2
Re: New to Galaxy Tab 3 -- 8" because of iOS7
Welcome to Android Central.
You should be able to disable the syncing on your Tab. Go to Settings-->Accounts-->Google (click this), then scroll down to Picasa Web Albums and uncheck it. No more photos should be sync'd to your Tab 3.
I think you may just need to get used to the differences in Android and where the settings are. This may help with the transition too.G2 : Optimus G Pro : G Pad 8.3 : Nexus 7 LTE
- 10-05-2013, 10:03 AM #3
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 10-05-2013, 10:04 AM #4
- By Saurabh Kumar Singh in forum IntroductionsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-06-2013, 11:59 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2013, 06:16 PM
- By ttexxan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-05-2013, 05:11 PM
- By humulos in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2013, 02:07 PM
- By joshua.worth in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2013, 12:09 PM