- 4 Posts
Syncing Galaxy Tab 3 with GS4....
Hello, I just purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. I also have a Samsung GS4. Is it possible for 'sync' my tablet so that it automatically downloads the same apps I already have on my phone? In addition, how can I share information between both systems?
- 06-02-2014, 09:56 AM #2
- 06-02-2014, 12:20 PM #3
- 311 Posts
Re: Syncing Galaxy Tab 3 with GS4....
Assuming the apps are from the Play Store, I think that the apps will load to tablet after logging on to Google on tablet. Apps from Amazon or Samsung stores will also require logging in from tablet and, I believe, selecting apps to install manually. Other apps need to be side loaded to tablet if side loaded to phone.
As for syncing in general, I use Dropbox (free) and Dropsync (paid) to keep all my devices current.
- By S7even_UK in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 05:38 PM
- By RageRoids in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-31-2013, 10:41 AM
- By Anthony Tarantino in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 22Last Post: 10-19-2013, 12:20 AM
- By CompMan2012 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-12-2013, 07:08 PM
- By Cheesewiz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2013, 03:49 PM