- 10-14-2013, 11:18 AM #2
- 7,943 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 31 Posts
Re: how to move favorite app tray
I am using button savior to mimic the home , back and other button at bottom my problem is when in landscape button savior is directly over my favorite apps tray.
I need to mimic buttons because this is in my car and the bezel I made hides those only exposing the screen
Is there a way to delete it all together or move button savior icons.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Frozen001 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 10-22-2013, 09:12 AM
- By bluegrizzlies1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-15-2013, 09:52 AM
- By erdemm in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2013, 05:10 PM
- By sullez in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2013, 11:28 AM
- By Praveen Mylavarapu in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2013, 09:39 AM