- 10-16-2013, 07:12 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Samsung Link wont work on Tab 3 7" Sprint SM-T217S
I talked to Samsung support. It took me an hour to get to level 2.... They told me that they were aware of the forward compatibility problem with their server software and they are working on it. Apparently they had this same problem with the S3 phone and that it took 2-3 weeks to get resolved.
I know....totally lame.
- By lennyj17 in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 9Last Post: 11-15-2013, 11:27 AM
- By kapesha in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 12Last Post: 10-27-2013, 06:15 PM
- By DevssrT in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-21-2013, 11:01 AM
- By landr008 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 10-17-2013, 10:40 PM
- By 1234mis4321 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 6Last Post: 10-14-2013, 11:52 AM