- 10-27-2013, 11:40 AM #2
Re: Bill G
Are they in your download folder? I don't have the Tab 3, but if Samsung hasn't changed anything, My Files, Downloads.
Otherwise, it may be a problem with the app. You can try to uninstall and reinstall it. If that doesn't work, you should email the developer explaining the issue. Include your device.
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By pseudoware in forum AT&TReplies: 7Last Post: 10-26-2013, 07:50 PM
- By evan_adams in forum SprintReplies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2013, 09:44 PM
- By icellphones32 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2013, 08:44 AM
- By ManiacalMF in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2013, 11:50 PM
- By Erisdenile in forum VerizonReplies: 11Last Post: 09-20-2013, 07:46 PM