- 4 Posts
deleting books off tablet
I sure hope some one can help me.. its driving me crazy... I am using a samsung galaxy tab 3 10.1 and I purchased and downloaded books from the google app. I have read them and now I want to delete them from my tab, but keep them in my library so that I can read them again in the future. How do I do that. I have googled, and tried so many things and can't seem to get it. I went to my computor and I go to google play, it shows my books not my library, my books are listed there, I click on one and it comes up and shows read but thee is no little menu there that gives me options.... Please can someone help me.........
- 10-27-2013, 03:14 PM #2
- 320 Posts
Should be the same as with Kindle, I 'Remove from Device' and the book is on my library on the Kindle server.
Some times ago it was 'Delete on Device' as fas as I remember, but all the same, book was on my library
Edit: See your problem on Google Books app ... on the page 'Read Now' you've to use these litle pins on each book's lower right corner for removing.
And if you remove a book it will remain (online) on the page 'My Library'.
Last edited by Adamsberg; 10-27-2013 at 03:48 PM.
- 10-27-2013, 04:24 PM #3
- By mxmarcus in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 11Last Post: 11-12-2013, 05:15 PM
- By leakschina in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2013, 11:26 AM
- By repsolnow in forum LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 10-27-2013, 11:45 PM
- By repsolnow in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 10-27-2013, 02:54 PM
- By Charles B Alain in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2013, 12:34 AM