1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy tab 3 7.0 screen jump

I recently purchased a galaxy tab 3 7' and have noticed a very slight jump of the screen occasionally. It is very faint, and not overly noticeable, but is a bit annoying when you're on one page for a while, trying to read something for example. It's a very small /quick jump, almost like the screen is refocusing, but is annoying once you've noticed that it is there. I took it back to the shop and they replaced with another but I am having the same issue with the replacement. Has anyone else experienced this?

Default Re: Galaxy tab 3 7.0 screen jump

I'm having the same problem. Bought my tab 3 only a couple of days ago. I'm wondering if Rooting and installing a custom ROM might sort it?

I haven't seen this issue on my Sprint Galaxy Tab 3 7.0. Which version of the Tab do you have?

Global Posts
    4,101 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Bishopisgreat View Post
    I recently purchased a galaxy tab 3 7' and have noticed a very slight jump of the screen occasionally. It is very faint, and not overly noticeable, but is a bit annoying when you're on one page for a while, trying to read something for example. It's a very small /quick jump, almost like the screen is refocusing, but is annoying once you've noticed that it is there. I took it back to the shop and they replaced with another but I am having the same issue with the replacement. Has anyone else experienced this?
    Hello and welcome to the forums! :thumbup:

Sorry to hear you're having that problem with your GT3.
    Like weknsmith, I also have the Sprint version of the GT3 and no issues, do you have the same or another version?
    Quote Originally Posted by weknsmith View Post
    I haven't seen this issue on my Sprint Galaxy Tab 3 7.0. Which version of the Tab do you have?
    Sent From My Galaxy Tab 3
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!

Global Posts
    4,101 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger2025 View Post
    I'm having the same problem. Bought my tab 3 only a couple of days ago. I'm wondering if Rooting and installing a custom ROM might sort it?
    Welcome to this great forums! :thumbup:

Which version do you have?

Rooting and installing a custom ROM might help, but be always careful!

Good luck if you go that route! :thumbup:

Sent From My Galaxy Tab 3
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!

Same problem here too. Got my device yesterday. First day went good with no problems, but today the screen moves back and fourth just a little bit and very quickly - just enough to be irritating. For example reading a book in kindle is a pain. Is there a solution for this problem? And what have the people, who have this, done with their devices - returned?

Thanks.

I have had my sgt 3 8.0 since august and not a problem. maybe a certain batch of devices are defective, or it is an issue with the sgt 3 7.0?

Yes, maybe.

Today the screen broke physically as well, there's a small crack right in the middle.

I'm sending it back after I come back from christmas holiday.