- 1 Posts
Galaxy tab 3 7.0 screen jump
I recently purchased a galaxy tab 3 7' and have noticed a very slight jump of the screen occasionally. It is very faint, and not overly noticeable, but is a bit annoying when you're on one page for a while, trying to read something for example. It's a very small /quick jump, almost like the screen is refocusing, but is annoying once you've noticed that it is there. I took it back to the shop and they replaced with another but I am having the same issue with the replacement. Has anyone else experienced this?
- 11-03-2013, 12:05 PM #2
- 11-03-2013, 06:42 PM #3
- 11-10-2013, 06:45 AM #4
Re: Galaxy tab 3 7.0 screen jump
Sorry to hear you're having that problem with your GT3.
Like weknsmith, I also have the Sprint version of the GT3 and no issues, do you have the same or another version?
If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- 11-10-2013, 06:49 AM #5If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- By DhanushkaSG in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: Today, 06:30 PM
- By Patrick oh in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2013, 12:14 AM
- By davy4475 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 11-02-2013, 09:51 PM
- By Sam Cheong in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2013, 08:05 AM
- By Doron Benkin in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2013, 07:37 AM