- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 - will not charge
I'm having a problem charging my new Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (8 inch). It charges fine if with the samsung connector in a plug socket but the same USB connector doesn't charge in a computer. It just says connected as a media device and has a red cross over the battery symbol. The computer does recognise it though as it comes up in My Computer and Device Manager.
I have tried both methods with a non-Samsung charger and that doesn't work in either case.
Is there anything I can do to charge it from the computer?
- 11-04-2013, 11:55 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 - will not charge
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By acgng in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 14Last Post: 11-13-2013, 09:13 AM
- By TheRealMarcus4u in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2013, 08:36 AM
- By Deegan in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 300Replies: 5Last Post: 11-09-2013, 03:27 AM
- By Saundra Sheets in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2013, 12:03 PM
- By lang101 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2013, 11:44 AM