Typical Charging Time?

Jonathon Abrams

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking at purchasing a Tab 3 (8 inch), but I won't always be able to charge it at night, so the length of time it takes to charge is very relevant. I've seen a couple sites that suggest it could take up to seven hours, but I'm having trouble finding good info, so I'm hoping some people who use the device or something similar might be able to let me know roughly what sort of range I'm looking at?

Thanks in advance. :)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking at purchasing a Tab 3 (8 inch), but I won't always be able to charge it at night, so the length of time it takes to charge is very relevant. I've seen a couple sites that suggest it could take up to seven hours, but I'm having trouble finding good info, so I'm hoping some people who use the device or something similar might be able to let me know roughly what sort of range I'm looking at?

Thanks in advance. :)

Welcome to the forums.
I don't have the 3 but the 2, and I can go several days between charges. But that is with lighter use. My Tab charges in a little over 2 hours.

Jonathon Abrams

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks very much for the info, Golfdriver. Two hours actually sounds really good compared to the other tablets I've used, so that's definitely good news.

Looking forward to participating in the forums.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks very much for the info, Golfdriver. Two hours actually sounds really good compared to the other tablets I've used, so that's definitely good news.

Looking forward to participating in the forums.

See you around the forums.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae