Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bluzman
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - Stylus

Just bought tab 3 eight. Is this setup to use a stylus

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - Stylus

Not like the Note series of tablets and phones. It can be used with a stylus designed for capacitive screens like the one on the GT 3 8.0. I've been considering this one.

Amazon.com: amPen New Hybrid Stylus (Black) for iPad Air, iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5/5s/5c, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Galaxy S4, HTC One (Replaceable Hybrid Tip): Cell Phones & Accessories

Global Posts
    759 Global Posts

Does anyone know what other kind of stylus would work? Looking at getting one for my Tab, just wondering if I could get one willy nilly or if it has to be specific?

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

It just has to be a capacitve tip stylus. Inlike the ones with the mesh tips.

Sent from my SM-T217S using AC Forums mobile app

I got a capacitive stylus with the case I bought for my last tablet and it works fine with my present Tab 3.8 in fact I am using it now to type this. My old Ipaq hard stylus will not work and would scratch the screen anyway.

Posted via Android Central App

I use the cheapo generic hollow rubber tip type, they last long enough and the screen sensitivity is pretty good. Works tolerably for Autodesk Sketchbook.

i have galaxy tab 3....and i want a stylus like s pen, i had use rubber tip stylus (brass tip hidden in rubber) uses for capacitive screens...but it did'nt suits me...
    i want to work with free hand just like paper and pen....so is there any stylus like s pen having small tip/nib for my tab 3...?? can i have to install spacial app for this??

i have galaxy tab 3....and i want a stylus like s pen, i had use rubber tip stylus (brass tip hidden in rubber) uses for capacitive screens...but it did'nt suits me...
    i want to work with free hand just like paper and pen....so is there any stylus like s pen having small tip/nib for my tab 3...??

Quote Originally Posted by Myra Afaq View Post
    i want to work with free hand just like paper and pen....so is there any stylus like s pen having small tip/nib for my tab 3...?? can i have to install spacial app for this??
    The closest you'll get is a premium fine-tip capacitive stylus, often sold in the Apple accessories area. It's a bit more precise. Otherwise you'll need to sell your tablet and switch to a Note model from Samsung, or a Tegra Note7 from any of several sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Myra Afaq View Post
    i want to work with free hand just like paper and pen....so is there any stylus like s pen having small tip/nib for my tab 3...??
    Pricey but might be what you're seeking.

tube517 likes this.