How can I better protect my content?
I have a simple 4-digit access code that has to be entered on the lock screen, but I'm also wanting to store much more sensitive stuff like credit card numbers and passwords and such. I'd like a much stronger password for those things. When I had a Palm, the memo app offered this kind of protection. It's not obvious how I would do that w/my Galaxy.
- 12-15-2013, 07:09 PM #2
- 12-16-2013, 08:11 AM #4
Re: How can I better protect my content?
I forgot to mention, I'm very cheap, so I was looking for a free option. (Actually, the reality is I really hate paying for something then finding out it's not adequate. It doesn't come w/a free trial, does it?) But I was looking for a pre-installed solution, but I guess there isn't one. I'm going to try NS Wallet
- 12-18-2013, 01:38 PM #6
- By joedm126 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 12-24-2013, 09:50 PM
- By aloomis76 in forum Moto XReplies: 33Last Post: 12-16-2013, 02:18 PM
- By Christina Morris in forum Acer Iconia A200Replies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2013, 07:48 AM
- By natef9988 in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2013, 09:24 PM
- By buyshirts in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2013, 06:53 PM