Robin's Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Thread

Robin Hebert

Banned
Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
screen protector?

I know plenty of times a screen protector takes away from the experience. If I have a good case is it necessary?

Posted via Android Central App

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Re: screen protector?

if your case doesn't have a built in screen protector then I would say yes it is necessary.it would definitely be the smart thing to do as it is low cost and easy to install, albeit a pita. a good screen protector should not take away from the experience.

Sideman1

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site

I agree with Brosko....as usual. :cool:

I did try several but didn't quite like them enough to keep them on. I just really like the feel of the raw glass on my fingers. (BUT I'm extremely careful with my tablets and since loosing my job, I'm not out and about much) I do advise others that they're a good idea for active people....accidents happen. In other words, you might have to buy a few variations till you find the one that's right for you, but it will be money well spent. It would be heartbreaking to get a nasty scratch on such a fine looking screen.

Robin Hebert

Banned
Nov 23, 2013
Visit site

I am usually careful too. I saw a screen protector that was reasonable on Amazon so might try that.

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: dreamstime

Do you mean the Daydream function? You're sure it's switched on? Go to Settings>Display>Daydream​, and make sure the blue switch at the top of the screen is set to On.

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Re: dreamstime

Yeah there are sometimes more options in a certain menu by pressing the settings button. Some but not all have this.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: app 2 sd

Your success is going to be mixed. Moving apps to the SD card is no longer supported by the OS, so you would most likely have to root your tablet. Plus, the app developer in question would have to support the feature as well.