1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can someone walk me through downloading movies from my Tab 3 to an SD card?

I pulled up the movie in Flixster and it says it's on the device. However when I did searches for it, there was nothing by that name. I kept searching the file wasn't even saved under a movie heading, it was under the android area with just a name made of numbers. I moved that file to the sd card and took the unit offline. I tried the internal video player and it keeps telling me that it can't play the file.

What gives here?
    Wow....My Asus tablet just Transformed into a netbook right before my eyes!
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Can someone walk me through downloading movies from my Tab 3 to an SD card?

No one?

Default Re: Can someone walk me through downloading movies from my Tab 3 to an SD card?

I did the same thing and mine plays fine.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

The movies will play fine as long as they are stored on the memory of the device but once they are moved to the sd card and deleted from the device, it seems that Flixster won't recognize that they are still stored and won't play them offline.

Maybe thats it. I have not deleted them off the device yet?

Quote Originally Posted by brosko View Post
    Maybe thats it. I have not deleted them off the device yet?
    To play with Flixter keep on the device. To play with a different player, you can move them to the card. Is that what you were asking?

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2