Samsung Tab 3 Sorry this video cannot be played.
I have two Samsung tab 3's 10.1inch with both have captured video with the tab 3 looks great. Then copied dvds to sd card that i converted to mp4 now the captured videos do not play, and some of the movies as well. I have copied the files to the computer and they will not play on that either. Its like the movies have damaged the files some how. i have tried various players on the tablet and none work i think it is more that the files are damaged. Has anyone seen this before as I would like to get my captured video to play again and i want to be able to put movies on my Tablet or there is no point having one.
I also tried moving the captured video to the Tablet directory also does not work, also replaced on of the SD cards still no good.
Sorry this video cannot be played.
- 01-08-2014, 02:37 PM #2
- By Sawit Sunny in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 06:50 AM
- By Abiola Olumide in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2013, 12:52 AM
- By Kristen DiPressi Pearce in forum Misc. Tablet ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2013, 08:35 PM
- By ram0608jb in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2013, 08:07 PM
- By daeayt2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2013, 07:46 PM