sorry this video cannot be played Samsung Tab 3 captured video
I have captured video on both our Samsung tab 3 to the SD card that look great when played. We then copied movies to the SD card in various formats using a converter and now some of the movies and the captured video do not play. We have tried other players including VLM ect and they will not play. I copied the captured video to the the computer and they only play as a black screen. Looks like the movies have damaged the captured video. Tried replacing the SD cards and same issue.
- 12-25-2013, 10:36 PM #2
- 13 Posts
Re: sorry this video cannot be played Samsung Tab 3 captured video
I does sound like the original was damaged, unfortunately. May I humbly put forth some advice?
Anytime you want to convert any file, no matter what type or platform, always make a copy and use the copy to do the conversions. That way you won't risk damaging the original. I learned that lesson the hard way.
- By nettech207 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 12-27-2013, 10:06 PM
- By khriztian704 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2013, 01:45 AM
- By willanaya in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 12-26-2013, 12:32 AM
- By ram0608jb in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2013, 08:07 PM
- By daeayt2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2013, 07:46 PM