- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
My in-game purchases aren't showing up on my Galaxy Tab 3.
Hello I downloaded and bought some in game items in a game on my android phone.
Lately I downloaded the same game for my tablet.
Both use the same google play account, however when i turned the game on on the tablet
I had none of the in game purchases I made on the phone in the tablet.
I was just wondering was it possible to keep the purchases between the two devices so as to not
have to buy them again.
The game is ffatb
The phone is sony xperia t
The tablet is galaxy tab 3
- 01-19-2014, 03:32 PM #2
re: My in-game purchases aren't showing up on my Galaxy Tab 3.
Hey Alan, sorry to see this went unanswered for so long. Standard in-app purchases are linked to the Google account used in the Play Store. Some types of purchases, for example virtual currency or resources, are sometimes implemented in a manner that might not transfer between accounts. Any linked data should've populated the tablet within a few minutes, or if not, after a reboot. Beyond that and reinstalling the apps on the tablet, I can't offer much more advice.Ambassador Guides, Tips, and How-To's — Table of Contents
Softbricking be damned.
- By denschwindt in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2014, 02:55 PM
- By Justin Young2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-19-2014, 10:30 PM
- By mike31082 in forum SprintReplies: 7Last Post: 01-19-2014, 08:14 PM
- By Jeremiah Leaver in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 01-19-2014, 05:03 PM
- By buyshirts in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 03:52 PM