Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Error code 110

Every time I try to download an app I get error code 110.
    This happens with updates also.
    I've restored to factory settings twice,but this hasn't helped.
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks.
    😊

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

Default Re: Error code 110

Did you restore to factory settings or did you do a factory reset to your phone, deleting all the data?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I restored the tablet to how it was out of the box.

Global Posts
    4,101 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Foramex View Post
    Did you restore to factory settings or did you do a factory reset to your phone, deleting all the data?
    I think he's talking about his tablet.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!

Global Posts
    4,101 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Quote Originally Posted by lfcwhitman View Post
    Every time I try to download an app I get error code 110.
    This happens with updates also.
    I've restored to factory settings twice,but this hasn't helped.
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks.
    😊
    First of all, welcome to the forums!
    Second, I have a Galaxy Tab 3 7" and could not replicate that error.
    How long have you had it?
    Do you remember anything weird when you were setting it up for the first time?

If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!

got error 110 on my tablet .tried restarting several times. it will not download apps . can anybody help?
    Last edited by sad person; 12-31-2013 at 04:51 AM.

go settins-apps-downloadmanager then clear data then forcestop..,come back now try to download apps..,try it.

Sent from my Lenovo K900 using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by dondeep View Post
    go settins-apps-downloadmanager then clear data then forcestop..,come back now try to download apps..,try it.

Sent from my Lenovo K900 using AC Forums mobile app

Ive tried all of the tips but still wont work. All my apps have no cache to delete. The apps did work until today.

Sorry to just barge into this thread but we have just boought two Tab3's for my lads at Christmas and one of them has this exact same issue!!

I have backed up the device (but not restored), removed apps one by one trying to isolate any issues. Have reset the device to factory settings twice and still receive this error message. What I have also noticed is that if you try and check the storage used by the device it sits at 'calculating' and does not show any detail. I am at the stage of taking it back for a replacement.

Phil

I've got exactly the same problem... I'm going to the shop today and they better replace it.

Global Posts
    4,101 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

I would do a factory reset. If that doesn't help then exchange it.

I have the exact problem. I took it back to Currys today and they said either they can look at it at the cost to me of 10 or I can ring Samsung and they will probably ask me to send if off to them! I've only had it 6 weeks.

Global Posts
    4,101 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Quote Originally Posted by sheffydoo View Post
    I have the exact problem. I took it back to Currys today and they said either they can look at it at the cost to me of 10 or I can ring Samsung and they will probably ask me to send if off to them! I've only had it 6 weeks.
    Welcome to the forums!

Have you read the posts from the first page and done the steps mentioned there just to see if yours works?

If you have, now try a factory reset.

Come back and let us know what happens.

Good luck!

Hi ! I have the same issue with a diferent device ... in a (lg optimus l9) , before i try to change the memory storage it was working very fine, now i cant not download anything also cant install any app. I use (es explorer) and modified the (system etc voldstab) after i do that change i had this errors ...when i try to download from google play error 110, or an error from not compatible app. I allready do a restore to factory as well but nothing change. If anybody can help ... Thanks!

Global Posts
    4,101 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Quote Originally Posted by logboy View Post
    Hi ! I have the same issue with a diferent device ... in a (lg optimus l9) , before i try to change the memory storage it was working very fine, now i cant not download anything also cant install any app. I use (es explorer) and modified the (system etc voldstab) after i do that change i had this errors ...when i try to download from google play error 110, or an error from not compatible app. I allready do a restore to factory as well but nothing change. If anybody can help ... Thanks!
    Have you gone to Applications Manager to clear data and to force stop the Google Play store?

Global Posts
    4,101 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Oh, and welcome to the forums logboy!

Hi, i allready try it to force to stop , and the errors are persists, the same errors. Otherwise all my apps have no data and cache it looks like ( 0,00b ). I also try to flash it , and change its rom but i cant do that . If there a way to work with a program in the pc, to change back the (system etc voldstab )should be fine. Thanks you for the welcome stargate!

Global Posts
    4,101 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

No problem, sorry I can't be of more help. 😯
    Btw, have you done a factory reset?

Yes its a problem , you should be of more help lol ... i do allready the factory reset like 5 times, everything goes to stock then i should put back on time my clock lol , but the issue still on it. well see whats new, ill be around . Thanks you very much stargate!
    STARGATE likes this.

I could not resolve the issue on my sons Galaxy Tab3 so we ended up taking it back and getting it replaced. I personally think that it is beyond a software issue.

Good luck fellas.

Phil

Global Posts
    4,101 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Yea, it's better to have them replaced.

Hi , after a week downloading and testing many programs to work with my lg l9 p769, to resolve error 110 from google play , i allready done !! As my responsability to let you know how i did. (lg support tool) and reinstall software. Phone will restore back to stock so make sure to backup , good luck!

Global Posts
    4,101 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Quote Originally Posted by logboy View Post
    Hi , after a week downloading and testing many programs to work with my lg l9 p769, to resolve error 110 from google play , i allready done !! As my responsability to let you know how i did. (lg support tool) and reinstall software. Phone will restore back to stock so make sure to backup , good luck!
    Great news, I'm happy for you. 👍😊

Hi , I already read all messages about.
    I have done twice factory default and also when I go to app manager, there is no possibility to clear cache or delete, because they are not active and not able to be deleted or clearing cache and still I have this problem.
    mine is new, bought from UK and the problem is, I live in NL !
    I hope to be able to find a solution, would be great If I can hear from you guys
    tnx
    Hamed
    Last edited by davidnc; 03-23-2014 at 06:59 AM. Reason: emailed removed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast