- 12-29-2013, 06:45 AM #2
Re: Batter Charge Screen
silly question. Was the tablet turned on when you plugged it in? If its still plugged in, press and hold the power butten. It may take 10-30 seconds for it to turn on if it was off.
Also, keep in mind your laptop won't provide enough current to charge your tablet while you're using it. It will still drain the battery on the tablet, just at a slower rate then if the tablet was not plugged in.A Unicorn showed me the way.....
- By zedorda in forum Sony Xperia Z UltraReplies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2013, 06:57 PM
- By Anabelamaca in forum HTC One XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2013, 11:41 AM
- By Hobbknocker in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2013, 10:10 AM
- By ossamoha in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: 12-30-2013, 08:36 AM
- By win465 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 12-29-2013, 10:42 AM