- 156 Posts
Tab 3 won't stay connected to Wi-Fi
My daughter's New GT3 will not stay connected to my home Wi-Fi network... I've tried to change the IP address on the device with no luck and called Samsung with no help there either.
I enter the password correctly to join the network and it will accept it, minutes later I will loose connection and try to reconnect and all I get is "authentication error occurred "
Any help out there?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app
- 12-30-2013, 02:58 PM #2
- 12-31-2013, 08:24 AM #3
- By myuuzik in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 01-02-2014, 11:31 PM
- By arrogen in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 11:14 AM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2013, 09:34 AM
- By mcasper2013 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2013, 11:25 PM
- By rickap7 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2013, 09:33 PM