- 1 Posts
help: facebook and playstore cant connect to wifi eventhough there is wifi
Im new to the android/google world or even the samsung tablet for that matter. Ive had my tablet for abt 2 wks and ghe playstore/facebook was working fine till yesterday but today it just says to check my wifi connection eventhough i can still surf the net and my wifi setting indicates that i am connected. Can somebody help me out? Thanks in advance!
- 12-30-2013, 01:54 PM #2
- 13 Posts
Re: help: facebook and playstore cant connect to wifi eventhough there is wifi
Take a look at your device's date and time. If they're wrong, correct them and it should connect just fine. This is a known problem with the Tab 3's. Not sure what causes it, but it happens from time to time.
- By Infiniteloop7 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 19Last Post: 01-05-2014, 04:40 AM
- By myuuzik in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 01-02-2014, 10:31 PM
- By Uncle Reemus in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2013, 07:24 AM
- By Mason Sell in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2013, 04:16 PM
- By mcasper2013 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2013, 10:25 PM