- 1 Posts
Galaxy Tab 3 - Calls cutting of intermittently
So I got a tab 3 and I'm noticing that I can't call sometimes, it tries to ring but then hangs up after about 2 calls, sometimes the other person does pick up and then it hangs up a few seconds into the call. This is happening intermittently, I can make successful calls sometimes so that's the strange thing.
I thought it might be my provider but it this never happened on my iphone 3! I'm using the same number and provider account I just switched sim to the tab.
Anyone heard of this problem before? Would this be hardware problem?
- 01-08-2014, 03:14 PM #2
- 01-08-2014, 09:21 PM #3
- 01-09-2014, 12:04 PM #4
- 01-09-2014, 05:50 PM #5
- 01-09-2014, 07:31 PM #6
- 13 Posts
Re: Galaxy Tab 3 - Calls cutting of intermittently
Again, you are correct, Brosko. True, many tablets don't have Cell radios. But, doing texts over WiFi is a very common feature in tabs...and no cell connection is needed, just WiFi. And WiFi only tabs can do VOIP calls easily using an app like GrooveIP. (I know you know this stuff, Brosko. Just clarifying for everyone else.)
Tablets that do have cell radios are simply big phones....with whatever connections issues that involves....and one can do texts over either network.
Two different animals, really.
- By SntaCruz83 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 13Last Post: 02-28-2014, 04:35 PM
- By randun in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2014, 10:10 AM
- By Flashheatmvp3 in forum Moto XReplies: 19Last Post: 01-05-2014, 09:46 PM
- By lornaevo in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 17Last Post: 01-03-2014, 12:13 PM
- By pyohe in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2014, 08:16 AM