- 1 Posts
Date and time problem
Just starting yesterday we noticed that my son's tablet was changing the date back to 12/31/2011 and the time go 4pm. Every time
he turns it off and back on it resets to that default. We found it causes issues with him being able to access apps until we fix it again . Any ideas?
- 01-02-2014, 12:29 PM #2
- 01-08-2014, 02:00 PM #3
- 307 Posts
Re: Date and time problem
The reason I ask is that I believe one of the Nexus 7 had an issue with a loose battery connection and it would do the same thing.
When the connection disconnected the battery the time and date had to be reset after the tablet booted. You could shake or bump the tablet just right and it would shut off.
Just a thought, you can test it possibly by shaking the tablet or bumping it on your hand.
- By guitareth in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 24Last Post: 03-09-2014, 11:48 PM
- By sdstevep in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 02-27-2014, 02:26 PM
- By Chris Marlar in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 6Last Post: 01-22-2014, 03:32 PM
- By Arianwin Richards in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 12:01 AM
- By sniffs in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2014, 10:31 PM