Hello there. I recently rooted my galaxy tab 3 and put philz recovery on it. I rooted it because I use a few apps that require root access.
Anyway, regretfully, I now realise that in the corner of my tablet - the screen is slightly loose against the bezel, and makes an audible pop when I press it down. Is this grounds for a replacement/repair? And also, will I have to get rid of root if it is grounds for either? (I figured it's a hardware issue instead of software and it was that way from purchase a week or so ago)
And if so, how do I go about unrooting it? I don't seem to be able to find a guide on the internet. Supersu has an unroot function but I'm guessing that won't entirely unroot it, or get rid of the custom recovery.
- 01-06-2014, 11:02 AM #3
- 235 Posts
Re: Screen click
sent from my Nexus 7 using tapatalk pro..
- By DominikPechac in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 04-18-2014, 03:05 AM
- By marttinius in forum LG G2Replies: 12Last Post: 02-13-2014, 07:38 AM
- By gsl2014 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2014, 12:06 PM
- By Yoshi323 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2014, 03:27 PM
- By loimon in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2014, 03:24 PM