Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default GT3 7.o questions and concerns

soo I got this tablet, gt3 7.0, and I would like to get the most out of it. I dont know if talk of the "R" word is frowned upon here so I wont mention it, but im a little, well actually a lot, upset that the 7" has no OTG USB host controller. So no MHL, no hdmi. My question is, this a hardware problem, meaning just not physically capable, like trying to get wifi with no wifi adapter? Or is it software issue fixable by using the "r" method?

I had got a galaxy s4 back in july and I love it, this ehhhh not so much. Hoping the experience would be the same. Anything I can do to make this better? Also are any known to work bluetooth game controllers out there. This is initially how I found out it has no otg capabilities cause I tried hooking my ps3 controller up to it and it just sat there blinking. Works fine with my s4.

Default Re: GT3 7.o questions and concerns

Welcome to Android Central! Rooting is totally fine to discuss here. I can't help you, but I'm sure there's someone here who will be able to give at least some advice!