- 1 Posts
How can iOS 7 have a better gMail app custom signature option than Android?
I just can't fathom how the apple iOS 7 Gmail app allows me to send emails with a totally customized signature (including fonts and my company image). However, with the Android Gmail app using the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 I can't even change the font for the signature...
I tried copy / pasting from a google doc, and it just changes the font and formatting, and of course their is now way to import the image.
So in summation: Android version of Gmail doesn't permit customized signatures or images in signatures. Apple iOS 7 Gmail app allows you to send the exact same signature including images as the fully featured PC version.
I have to be missing something. There must be some way to duplicate an actual signature including fonts, formatting, and an image. My brain refuses to accept apple has a better Gmail app.
- 01-08-2014, 05:53 PM #2
Fancy A Break From Your iPhone? Have an Android Kit Kat
- 6,004 Posts
- 01-09-2014, 11:21 AM #3
- 307 Posts
Re: How can iOS 7 have a better gMail app custom signature option than Android?
Google Android apps have never really been that full featured. With the exception of Pre version 7 of maps, now they've turned that into a visually appealing shell of what it used to be.
I'm not surprised that the IOS version has more options.
Pretty sad when you consider that Android is Goggle's OS, you would think they would make their own apps an example of what was possible with the OS.
Have you tried one of the third party Email apps? They usually have more features than Gmail.
- By ezridermn in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 01-11-2014, 10:08 AM
- By DrewApps in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2014, 09:41 AM
- By zedorda in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 01-08-2014, 06:24 PM
- By Uschiekid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2014, 05:06 PM
- By GreyCelt in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2014, 04:51 PM